Thursday, July 20, 2006

STIILL WAITING AND PRAYING!!

WE HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM THE DOCTOR YET ABOUT AUSTIN. THEY ARE GIVING HIM ANOTHER ROUND OF PLATELETS BECAUSE HIS COUNT WAS STILL DOWN THIS MORNING. THEY ARE WAITING ON DADDY'S BLOOD TO GET HERE SO THEY CAN GIVE HIS BLOOD TO HIM. HOPEFULLY THAT WILL GET HIM GOING. AIDEN IS OFF HIS CPAP AND OXYGEN RIGHT NOW AND IS DOING WELL. WE JUST HAVE TO GET LITTLE BROTHER BETTER. SO KEEP PRAYING!! WE ARE BEING STRONG FOR THE BOYS, BUT IT IS TOUGH. SO KEEP PRAYING THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO GET THROUGH THIS. THANK YOU ALL FOR REMEMBERING US AND PRAYING FOR US ALL. IF FEELS SO GOOD TO READ ALL THE COMMENTS. IT GIVE US STRENGTH TO KNOW YOU ALL ARE WITH US. WE LOVE YOU ALL!
R.J., JENN, AIDEN, AND AUSTIN

3 comments:

Haley Harris said...

We are all praying for you guys! We look at the site every day! I dont want to call anf bither you guys wish I could be there, please let me know if there is anything at all I can do for you! Keep us posted

Haley Harris said...

I am such a retard, I cant even spell, I meant i dont want to bother you guys, so just please call me if I can do ANYTHING for you! The boys are growing I cant believe one had his eyes open! Your pictures are so cute! i developed the one of you and me from the hospital and it sits on my desk. It helps to remind me to pray for yall adn to check on you- keep in touch

Haley Harris said...

Hey Jen and RJ! I just had you guys on my mind- I wont call and bother you but, if you have a chance call me I would love to talk to you!