Monday, July 24, 2006

THANK YOU JESUS! PRAISE THE LORD!!

AIDEN IS NOW EATING!! HOPEFULLY NOW HE WILL CONTINUE TO EAT WELL AND GAIN SOME WEIGHT. POOR LITTLE BABY WAS STARVING. HE IS 4LBS 1OZ RIGHT NOW. THE GASTRO DOCTOR CAME BY THIS MORNING TO SEE AUSTIN. THE ULTRASOUND OF HIS LIVER AND GALLBLADDER LOOKED GOOD. SO THEY STARTED HIM ON HIS MEDICINE TO TRY TO GET THAT BILE TO MOVE THROUGH. HIS BILI WAS DOWN SO THAT WAS A GOOD SIGN. WE PRAY THAT HIS LITTLE SYSTEMS ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP AND WORK. WE STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN ALL THE TESTS BACK SO WE PRAY THEY WILL ALL BE NORMAL!! HE IS STILL ON THE VENTILATOR, BUT HE IS BREATHING BETTER. HE JUST NEEDED A LITTLE REST. HE IS STILL SO SMALL, 2LBS 13OZS. SO WE PRAY THAT HE WILL GET BETTER AND START CATCHING UP WITH BIG BROTHER. SO WE CAN ALL GO HOME!
MOMMY AND DADDY ARE DONG A LOT BETTER! GOD IS TEACHING US PATIENCE! IT IS HARD BUT WE ARE LEARNING! MOMMY HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE BOYS. THEY WERE BOTH WITH THERE MOMMY ! I TRULY BELIEVE THIS WAS GOD'S WAY OF GIVING ME THE PEACE I NEEDED TO GET THROUGH THIS. I KNOW THESE ARE GOD'S LITTLE MIRACLES AND HE IS ANSWERING ALL OF OUR PRAYERS. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ALL OF US ,I KNOW GOD IS LISTENING AND ANSWERING! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT OUR FAMILY. WE NEED ALL THE PRAYERS WE CAN GET!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!
R.J., JENN, AIDEN, AND AUSTIN

3 comments:

The Goodrichs said...

This is GREAT news. We will continue to pray. Stay strong...
Lori

Rachel said...

answered prayers :) how wonderful!!! they are two little PRECIOUS miracles. those little faces are too sweet, it makes you wanna kiss all over em. great news on both of them. i'm sure austin will be right there with big brother before you know it. i can't wait for the 4 of you to be at home together. hopefully not too much longer. we're still praying and thinking of you guys around the clock. talk to you soon....i love you, rachel

Christie said...

RJ and Jennifer,
I saw RJ when I was headed out of the hospital the other day but I did not get a chance to speak but my cousin Jenn told me about the babies. I hope that all continues to be well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. The boys are beautiful. Christie Knight (Graham)