Thursday, August 24, 2006

AUSTIN BEING A BIG BOY WHILE HE GETS HIS NAILS CUT!



AUSTIN IS DOING GOOD. HE IS ON DAY TWO OF HIS COUNT DOWN, SO IF HE KEEPS IT UP HE WILL BE HOME SOON!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE HIM HOME WITH US. WE WILL FINALLY BE A FAMILY!! HIS LIVER LABS WERE UP AGAIN TODAY. SO WE ARE STILL PRAYING FOR HIS LIVER TO HEAL AND START WORKING. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT GOD IS STILL WORKING ON IT AND HE WILL BE ALL BETTER IN NO TIME. IT IS JUST GOING TO BE A LONG PROCESS AND WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT!! WE JUST WANT HIM HOME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen and RJ! You know it's killing me not being closer to those babies. I want to stop by and get some sugar. I can't wait for Austin to come home. That'll be another excuse for me to come over. Give my nephews a big kiss for me and tell them that their Aunt Carrie loves them. See you soon. Carrie