Tuesday, August 29, 2006

MY DREAM IS FINALLY COMING TRUE!!

ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME CAN TELL YOU THAT EVERY SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TWIN BOYS!! IT WAS LIKE I JUST KNEW I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE TWIN BOYS. I CAN HONESTLY SAY I THINK I WOULD HAVE BEEN UPSET IF I HAD NOT GOTTEN THEM. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY!! MY MOM SAYS THAT WAS GOD'S WAY OF PREPARING MY HEART. BOY WAS HE PREPARING MY HEART!! ALTHOUGH IT DID NOT START OUT THE WAY I ALWAYS DREAMED IT WOULD ,TOMORROW IT WILL END THAT WAY!! TOMORROW I WILL FINALLY HAVE MY TWINS BOYS HOME WITH ME!! I CAN NOT WAIT! I HAVE DEFINTELY LEARNED ALOT FROM THIS WHOLE EXPERIENCE. I HAVE LEARNED TO TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS. YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES, MINE DID!! I DEFINITELY LEARNED PATIENCE. I NEVER KNEW WHAT PATIENCE WAS UNTIL THIS. I NEVER KNEW MY HEART COULD HURT SO BAD OR LOVE SO MUCH. I LEARNED TO PUT MY FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD AND LET HIM BE IN CONTROL. I NEVER ONCE QUESTIONED HIM. I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT GOD HAS A PLAN FOR EVERYONE AND THIS WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS PART OF HIS PLAN FOR OUR FAMILY. IT HAS DEFINIELTY CHANGED OUR LIVES. I THANK HIM EVERYDAY FOR THE TWO MIRACLES HE HAS BLESSED US WITH. I PRAY THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE CARE OF THE BOYS AND THAT R.J. AND I WILL BE THE BEST PARENTS WE CAN BE!
I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THIS DIFFICULT TIME IN OUR LIVES. WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THE SUPPORT AND PRAYERS FROM YOU ALL. I HAVE TO THANK MY HUSBAND ALSO, FOR BEING SO STRONG FOR ME AND THE BOYS! HE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL DADDY! I KNOW I COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT HIM!! MOST IMPORTANTLY I THANK GOD FOR GIVING US THE STRENGTH AND PATIENCE WE NEEEDED TO GET THROUGH THIS. I COULD NOT HAVE IMAGINED GOING THROUGH THIS NOT KNOWING THAT HE WAS IN CONTROL!!
WE LOVE YOU ALL AND CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO MEET AIDEN AND AUSTIN! I PROMISE TO KEEP THE BLOG AS UPDATED AS POSSIBLE. AS YOU ALL KNOW I AM ABOUT TO HAVE MY HANDS FULL!!!

6 comments:

Stanley Family said...

I am in tears as I read this latest update because I am so happy for you and RJ getting to have both of your babies at home where they belong. I just can't imagine having to go through everything ya'll have had to go through for the past few weeks. I just pray that if ever have to, I have as much strength and patience as both of you have shown. Your family has been blessed with both of these precious boys.

Love,
Tammy, Torey & Madelyn

The Goodrichs said...

Jennifer and RJ
I am so happy to hear that both boys are good and that they will finally be home. Cherish every minute of it, because they wont be babies long. Ava turns one tomorrow, and it seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital.
Thank ya'll for being an inspiration to us all, not just any parents could have handled this situation the way ya'll have.

Love, Lori

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud you guys are all going to be home together. God is so good. The boys are beautiful

Kenya

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for all of you!! We are so glad the day has finally come when you get to go home & be a family like it was always suppose to be. We are so proud of you for the strength, paitence, & love you have given to your little boys and each other. Thank you so much for keeping us informed through this whole experience, even though you have been through some tough times. We will continue to keep you in our prayers & we can't wait to meet Aiden & Austin!!!
We love you,
Brad & Rachael

Jenn said...

Your family has truly been blessed. I am so excited that you will have the whole family together. You and RJ can't even imagine all of God's blessing he has in store for your family. Cherish every minute of your little boys because they grow so fast. Can't wait to see new family pics.

Love,
Jennifer Willis

Xander said...

Anyone else drawing any conclusions that the last post was just before she had two babies at home and no nurses to help? Remembering when Xander came home I can guess what little free time she had for posting suddenly disappeared.