Wednesday, August 16, 2006

PRAYING FOR GOOD NEWS!!

AUSTIN HAD HIS LIVER BIOPSY TODAY AND THEY SAID EVERYTHING WENT WELL. WE SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING TOMMORROW OR FRIDAY. SO WE HOPE AND PRAY FOR GOOD NEWS. WE WANT HIM HEALED AND HOME WITH US. IT IS SO HARD NOT HAVING HIM HERE. ALTHOUGH I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW IT WILL BE WITH TWO BABIES IN THE HOUSE. I CAN'T WAIT! HOEPFULLY I WILL HAVE THIS PARENTING THING UNDER CONTROL BY THE TIME HE GETS HERE! THESE LITTLE BOYS ARE TRICKY, I NEVER KNEW I WOULD GET PEE PEED ON SO MUCH! !
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!! I KNOW GOD IS LISTENING AND WILL TAKE CARE OF AUSTIN. WE LOVE YOU!
RJ, JENN, AIDEN, AND AUSTIN

3 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

hey jenn, r.j, austin, and aiden,
i found your blog through rachel harrison's blog (she works with my sister in law)i live in jackson, MS - i just read the whole thing from day one. and i am now crying. BLESS YOUR HEARTS. i have a 10 and 1/2 month old little boy- i know how those little boys can capture your heart... and my heart is aching for you! i pray that God's grace, mercy and peace will shower your whole family!!! and that He will heal austin so that he may come home with you and his big brother so that you may start your life together as it should be!!! Keep up the faith!!! y'all are so strong, keep on plugging! just think of what great things lie ahead for your sweet family!
thanks for letting a stranger post- you will be in my prayers...
mary katherine segrest

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen and RJ! I'm so happy to have a computer so I can see the boys everyday. Thanks RJ. Aiden looks so precious in the last picture I just want to kiss all over him! I'm going to come see him definitely by this weekend. Hopefully Griffin will be well, but if not I'll get a baby sitter. I'm on pins and needles praying for sweet baby Austin everyday. I know he's going to be a big strong boy just like his brother and cousin. We love you all. Please kiss my nephews for me. I'll see you soon. Carrie

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo proud you are experiencing a small piece of normalcy now. Aiden looks so sweet. He is absolutely beautiful. And I'm so proud of Austin! He
is too beautiful!! I want to hold them both so bad but for now I'm just praying for God to be in control and give you and R.J. the rest ans peace you both need. I love you all.

Aunt Carla