Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MY LITTLE BUDDIES!!

I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE THE BEST JOB EVER!! I LOVE STAYING AT HOME AND TAKING CARE OF THESE TWO BOYS! IT IS SO MUCH FUN, BUT ALSO HARD WORK. IT HAS DEFINELTY GOTTEN EASIER. AT FIRST I THINK I WAS OVERWHELMED AND DIDN'T KNOW HOW I WAS GOING TO DO THIS. I HAVE LEARNED THAT IT IS OKAY IF ONE OF THEM CRIES. EVERY NOW AND THEN THEY TEND TO BE STARVING AT THE SAME TIME AND SCREAMING THEIR HEADS OFF AT ME. I ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS SO IT'S NOT VERY EASY TRYING TO FEED THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! IT'S OKAY THOUGH... WE ALL MANAGE TO WORK IT OUT!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is the one of their feet and toes. It makes me just want to kiss their little toes all over! I'll be in Denver for the next 7 days so I will miss their pictures but I will see them when I get back Take care of them and kiss them again for me!