Wednesday, April 18, 2007

IS THAT MOMMY SEWING???


YES IT IS!! I STARTED A SEWING CLASS 3 WEEKS AGO AND I LOVE IT!! I NEVER DREAMED I WOULD EVER WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SEW, ALTHOUGH MY GRANDMOTHER IS THE BEST EVER! IF YOU'VE EVER SEEN MY CURTAINS THEN YOU KNOW!! I JUST HOPE I HAVE SOME OF HER TALENT HIDDEN IN ME SOMEWHERE!! I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN TO SEW CHILDREN'S CLOTHING AND DO IT FOR A LIVING!! I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF OWNING A CHILDREN'S BOUTIQUE, BUT FOR NOW I'LL BE HAPPY IF I CAN JUST LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE CUTE LIL' JOHN JOHN'S FOR THE BOYS!! THOSE THINGS GET EXPENSIVE WHEN YOUR BUYING TWO:)!! I'LL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

heather said...

you go jenn! i think that is a great idea you could always work from home too!

Tammy Stanley said...

Learn how to make girls clothes too and I will definitely become a customer!

Shayne and Jamie said...

I meant to ask you how the sewing class was going. It looks like you are enjoying it! Maybe you'll be a professional by the end of the year and you can make our new one an outfit to come home in!!!

Ryan, Jenny, C&C said...

that is my dream as well...i love sewing. it's cheap therapy for me:) i'm in the process of making a skirt for carrington and matching ones for our nieces, too. i'm anxious to finish them!