Sunday, April 29, 2007

MARCH OF DIMES WALK 2007!!!


THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING US IN OUR WALK!! WE ENDED UP RAISING $1,355.00!! THE BOYS DID GREAT YESTERDAY, WE ONLY TOOK ONE SHORT CUT:)!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN AND GOT TO SEE SOME OF THE SWEET NURSES WHO TOOK CARE OF THE BOYS! I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR! I HOPE THAT ONE DAY I'LL BE LIKE THIS SWEET LADY I TALKED TO YESTERDAY! SHE WAS THERE WALKING WITH HER TWINS THAT ARE NOW 29 YEARS OLD!! I THINK THAT'S WONDERFUL AND I HOPE THAT IS US IN 29 YEARS!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll look like you are having so much fun. I've got to take a day off and come down. But first, tell me this. Is Nephew Jeff losing weight or is it just the camera at the ball field?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, from Aunt Carla.

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

hey jenn~~ i cant get over how big the boys are gtting they grow so fast!! glad the walk turned out great!!