Monday, May 07, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST

Hello,
My name is Karen Elliott and I don't normally type mass emails like this or forward emails, but I have a friend who urgently needs your prayers, so I'm asking for help.
Several years ago a young teenage girl named Blair Price began dating my younger brother, Jacob. She is a funny, sweet, beautiful girl with lots of personality. She and my brother dated as young teenagers, broke up, but then remained really good friends over the last few years. While they dated, my family became good friends with Blair's family and since then, they have become very close friends, almost like extended family to us.
Blair was involved in a very serious car accident a little over a week ago. Because I don't know the fine details of her injuries, I won't try to explain them here. I only know that she has very serious
injuries to her heart and brain and remains in a coma at this time.
She has not woke up since the accident. Doctors do not give much promise or hope, as her injuries at this time are not fully known and it is difficult to know what lies ahead for her.
She is in intensive care at UAB at this time.
With all this being said, I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES. I believe that God is the GREAT HEALER and performs miracles every day. I believe that we have to ASK HIM to receive these miracles. That is why I need your help. I believe that the fact that Blair is still alive means there is a chance that God still has work for her to do here on this earth.
I am designating a PRAYER DAY FOR BLAIR. This Wednesday, May 9th, I'm hoping to get as many people praying for Blair as possible. I have SEEN God perform miracles when enough people are praying and I believe that He needs to hear from ALL OF US on Blair's behalf.
While you are reading this email, please stop what you're doing and say a prayer for her, then forward this email to as many people as you know, and THEN MARK YOUR CALENDAR to PRAY FOR BLAIR on WEDNESDAY. I'm hoping that the entire day will be filled with prayer. How wonderful would it be for every second of that day to be filled with a prayer lifted up to our Lord for Blair. That's all I'm asking for you to do.
If you get this email after Wednesday, that's okay, please pray anyway!!!! God hears our prayers ALL the time!
*Please pray for Blair's recovery
*Please pray for Blair's family
*Please pray for the doctors and nurses treating Blair... that they will have all the skill, knowledge and FAITH needed for her to make a recovery
THANK YOU for doing this for Blair. Please send this on to as many people as possible.
Karen Elliott

THIS IS AN EMAIL WE RECEIVED FROM A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF OURS. BLAIR HAPPENS TO BE THE SISTER OF ONE OF MY OLD BUDDIES FROM HIGH SCHOOL. HE IS A VERY SPECIAL PERSON TO ME AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IS WONDERFUL. SO PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM. I KNOW MIRACLES HAPPEN. I AM LOOKING AT TWO OF THEM RIGHT NOW!

2 comments:

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

hey jenn!! is this blake's sister??????? i seen a sign at the hueytown park the other day and tried to figure out which price family they were talking about. We live right by the ball park so when i was passing by on the way home! please let me know. i will for sure pray for her recovery and her family!

The Rice Family said...

THIS IS SO SAD I HATE THIS FOR THEIR FAMILY. DO YOU KNOW HOW BLAKE IS DOING? I AM SURE NOT WELL. I WILL BE PRAYING FOR THEM. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING.