Thursday, September 13, 2007

THE BOYS FIRST ART WORK!!


THE BOYS WENT TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY FOR THEIR SECOND TIME AND THIS IS WHAT THEY BROUGHT HOME!! DADDY ACTUALLY GOT THEM READY AND TOOK THEM TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY MORNING BECAUSE MOMMY HAD TO GO TO WORK!! THAT'S RIGHT........MOMMY WENT TO WORK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 15 MONTHS!! MY OLD BOSS CALLED AND NEEDED SOME HELP SO I WENT IN AND WAS GOING TO STAY UNTIL 12:00, BUT GOT A CALL FROM THE BOYS SCHOOL!! AUSTIN HAD THROWN UP EVERYWHERE AND THEY THOUGHT HE MAY HAVE BEEN SICK! THANK GOD HE WASN'T!! HE JUST DOES THAT SOMETIMES WHEN HE EATS TO FAST OR EATS TOO MUCH AT ONE TIME!! OF COURSE I PANICED BECAUSE I WAS AN HOUR AWAY FROM THEM IN GARDENDALE, SO I DROVE LIKE AN IDIOT TRYING TO GET THERE!! OTHER THAN THAT INCIDENT THEY DID GREAT, JUST GOT A LITTLE TIRED!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just precious! And I love the VIDEOS!!!! Keep them coming! The shoes video is sooo funny!
Hope you are doing well! We need to do lunch again soon! I can't wait for Nathan to meet you two sweet boys one day soon!
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Very cute story. It brought a smile to my heart. It is amazing how much you can grow to love another person and worry for their safety. I have only picked up Bella early from school once and I can assure you I drove like a maniac, too!

The Rice Family said...

hope austin is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

aiden's new trick is so funny....sherry

The Pickens Family said...

That is so precious! They look like their doing good in school.