Friday, September 07, 2007

WE SURVIVED ANOTHER ROAD TRIP!!!


YESTERDAY MI MI AND I TOOK ALL THE BOYS TO VISIT MY MAMAW AND PAPAW IN THE DECATUR. WE HAD A ROUGH START, BUT WE MADE IT. I THINK THE BOYS MUST HAVE CAUGHT ALITTLE BUG AT MOTHER'S DAY OUT ON WEDNESDAY BECAUSE AS SOON AS I GOT ON 280 HEADED TO PICK MOM AND WESTON UP, AUSTIN GOT SICK. I THOUGHT HE MIGHT HAVE JUST BEEN CAR SICK, BUT HE DID IT AGAIN. SO WE GOT HIM ALL CLEANED UP AT MI MI'S AND HEADED OUT. HALF WAY TO DECATUR AIDEN GOT SICK. WE GOT THEM SOME PEDIALYTE AND DIDN'T LET THEM EAT ANYMORE UNTIL WE GOT HOME LAST NIGHT! THEY HAVE BEEN FINE EVER SINCE SO HOPEFULLY IT WAS JUST A TOUCH OF THE STOMACH VIRUS! I'M GLAD WE DECIDED TO KEEP GOING BEACUSE THEY HAD BALL PLAYING WITH MAMAW, PAPAW, AUNT THERESA, AND MARIE! THEY WERE WORN OUT AND ASLEEP BY THE TIME WE GOT ON THE INTERSTATE HEADED HOME!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

acgrill said...

Poor babies, none of the are safe from the crud!!

I am glad ya'll had a good time though.I love the shirts, I need to get Owen and Zoey one for my mom and Eva.

Rachel said...

those shirts are so cute! glad they haven't gotten sick anymore. i hate when they throw up. it's like they're so helpless. cute pictures.....i like the top one of ya'll. aiden looks like he's clapping for something. cute boys.....:) i need to see ya'll soon!

Angel said...

What cuties pies. They get cuter with every new picture. I can't believe RJ didn't tell me that they had started Mother's Day out. It's so hard to drop them off that first day isn't it. They looked so cute with their back packs.

I want you guys to come over for dinner really soon. Bring them by the office soon so we can see them.

Nicole said...

looks like they had a great time. i love their outfits. glad they are feeling better.

Landrum Family said...

Yuck! The dreaded stomach virus. They sure don't look like they feel bad. Those shirts are the best! I feel sure my mom (Mimi too) will have one asap!

The Turner Family said...

I hate they got sick but glad they had a good time. Even when their sick they are still cute as a button!! Love the shirts!