Tuesday, October 16, 2007

CUTIES!!!





OWEN CAME TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH US SUNDAY NIGHT AND STAYED THE DAY WITH US YESTERDAY!! HE WAS SUCH A GOOD BOY AND THE BOYS HAD FUN PLAYING WITH HIM! THEY WERE ACTUALLY VERY SWEET TO HIM AND AUSTIN KEPT CALLING HIM "BABY"!! HE IS AS BIG AS AUSTIN AND IS SCOOTIN' EVEYWHERE!! RJ WAS SO HAPPY THAT I WOULD GET TO SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE HAVING 3 BABIES IN THE HOUSE, BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS WANTING ANOTHER ONE! I HAVE TO SAY, OWEN WAS NOT THE BEST CHILD TO TEST THAT WITH BECAUSE HE WAS SO GOOD!! I THINK I COULD HANDLE ANOTHER ONE, BUT I GUESS WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT GOD'S PLANS ARE:)!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

My advice is have them as close as possible. It may seem hard, but at least you are still in baby mode and don't have to get use to baby mode all over again after waiting three or four years. It isn't has hard as everyone thinks. You just have to have patients. :) I wouldn't have it any other way. It isn't much harder having three. It just takes a little longer to get out of the house, car, etc.. No big deal! :)

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute, I know you are proud of them. I am so glad that you all are doing so well. I have been checking out your blog occasionally and love being able to keep up with the boys development. I know that you have your hands full. Tell your Mom I said "Hi".