Wednesday, October 24, 2007

UPDATES ON THE LIL' STINKERS!!


FIRST OF ALL I HAVE TO SAY I'M SO PROUD OF MY LIL' AUSTIN BECAUSE HE DID SO GOOD TODAY AT SCHOOL!! HE DIDN'T CRY EXCEPT FOR WHEN I DROPPED HIM OFF, BUT ONCE HE GOT INSIDE HE WAS FINE!! HE DIDN'T GO LAST WEEK BECAUSE HE GOT SICK ON THE WAY THERE AND THE WEEK BEFORE I HAD TO GO PICK HIM UP EARLY BECAUSE HE WAS NOT HAPPY!! SO MABEY WE ARE GETTING OUT OF THIS "CLINGY" STAGE!! AIDEN DIDN'T GET TO GO TODAY BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN SICK! IT STARTED ON MONDAY WHEN HE WAS THROWING UP ALL DAY AND THEN YESTERDAY HE RAN A FEVER ALL DAY. HE STILL HAD A FEVER THIS MORNING SO HE GOT TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH MOMMY! HE'S STILL NOT BACK TO HIS NORMAL SELF SO HOPEFULLY HE'LL BE FEELING BETTER SOON!! I MISS HIS SMILING FACE!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Stanley Family said...

I love that picture of Austin! I hope Aiden gets to feeling better!

The Covin's said...

Austin looks so grown up in that picture. I hope Aiden feels better soon.

The Rice Family said...

they both do look so grow-up in this pic! glad you found the cell phone! that is so funny! sounds like something i would do... glad their eye appointment went ok. i hope they both are feeling much better!

The Pickens Family said...

Austin looks so grown in that picture! That is a very good picture of him. I hope Aiden starts feeling better soon.

*Staci* said...

Austin looks so grown up in this picture! I hope little Aiden gets to feeling better soon. MiMi has been keeping me posted!

Doug, April & Nathan said...

I absolutley love that picture of Austin. He looks like such a big boy. Your boys are so sweet and I love to visit your blog and keep up with them. I hope aiden is better soon.

Anonymous said...

They could be little models! I will agree with everyone! He looks like a little man!! I love that little grin that Aiden does! They are both too cute!! I know you are a proud momma!
Love...Kristy