Thursday, November 29, 2007

READY TO GO SEE SANTA!!


THE BOYS WERE ALL SMILES BEFORE WE LEFT TO GO SEE SANTA. AIDEN WAS EVEN SAYING, "HO HO HO" WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT SANTA SAY'S, BUT HE DIDN'T LIKE THAT SANTA GUY AT ALL!! AUSTIN DIDN'T MIND AND JUST SAT THERE THE WHOLE TIME AND WOULD JUST LOOK AT HIM! WESTON DIDN'T LIKE SANTA AT ALL EITHER, SO HIM AND AIDEN JUST SCREAMED THE WHOLE TIME! SO NEEDLESS TO SAY WE HAVE LOTS OF TEARS IN OUR PICTURES WITH SANTA! OH WELL, THEY'LL LOOK BACK ONE DAY AND LAUGH AT THEMSELVES. I WILL POST IT IF I CAN GET IT SCANNED IN!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mrs. Lynn said...

I can't wait to see the Santa picture.

The Simonetti's said...

Hey Jennifer,
Your boys are precious!! I know yall are excited about Christmas, they will have so much fun opening all of their gifts!!

Kim said...

Screaming kids in Santa pictures are fun to look back on. I know I'm screaming in every one of mine! Can't wait to see all the Christmas pictures!

Missy said...

They are so cute! I love their outfits!

Doug, April & Nathan said...

I love the outfits. Would you mind telling me where you bought them at. You can email me at astell@proassurance.com. I have been looking for an outfit to get our santa pictures made in.