Wednesday, January 02, 2008

UPDATE FROM PASTOR PAW PAW!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Tricia and I are so looking forward to this next year! We believe it’s going to be an exciting year for Mountainview Church and we can hardly wait to get started. I also want to remind everyone that we will begin our core group meetings this coming Sunday, January 6th, 10:45 A.M. at the Chelsea Middle School on Highway 39 in Chelsea. We will be meeting in the band room located behind the school adjacent to the football field. You won’t be able to miss us.

Dress warm and very casual. There is supposed to be heat, but I wouldn’t take any chances! This is a working meeting, not an organized church service, but I still expect God to show up. We will primarily be discussing our plans for the future as well as our short and long term needs. Please come join us and be part of what I promise to be a fun and fulfilling journey. I look forward to seeing you there! And oh yea, bring a friend. This is open to any and all who will come.

P.S. We won’t have an official nursery this week, but please feel free to bring your children. We want them there! They will be fine!

Please pray for the meeting and I’ll see you Sunday!

Pastor Grady Covin
Mountainview Church
P.O. Box 364
Chelsea, Alabama 35043
http://www.mountainview.cc
205-601-6986
205-744-0869

No comments: