Sunday, March 09, 2008

MY BIG BOYS!!


YES, THAT IS A NECKLACE THAT YOU SEE ON AUSTIN! HE HAS BECOME ALITTLE OBSESSED WITH MY JEWELRY, BUT DADDY IS ABOUT TO HAVE A FIT! HE MADE ME PUT THIS NECKLACE ON HIM THE OTHER DAY AND WOULDN'T TAKE IT OFF. HE EVEN SLEPT IN IT AND I TOOK IT OFF THE NEXT MORNING, BUT HAD TO PUT IT RIGHT BACK ON HIM. HIS DADDY FINALLY TOOK IT OFF AND HID IT FROM HIM! I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY, BUT DADDY DIDN'T! I GUESS I BETTER NOT TELL HIM ALL THE OTHER "GIRLY" STUFF WE DO WHEN HE'S NOT AROUND:)!!

OUR PHONE LINE IS BACK UP AND RUNNING, SO I WILL FINISH UPDATING LATER! WE'VE HAD A BUSY WEEKEND AND TODAY WAS GI GI'S BIRTHDAY SO WE'VE BEEN CELEBRATING WITH THE FAMILY! RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO GO GET THESE LIL' BOOGERS READY FOR BED, THIS TIME CHANGE HAS US OFF SCHEDULE! BY THE WAY, AIDEN HAS LEARNED HOW TO CLIMB OUT OF THE BED. LAST NIGHT RJ AND I WERE IN THE KITCHEN TALKING AND THE NEXT THING WE KNEW HE WAS WALKING DOWN THE HALL! WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE GOT OUT, BUT HE DID IT AGAIN TODAY WHEN HE WOKE UP FROM HIS NAP! I'M IN TROUBLE NOW. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS SO EARLY! I'M NOT READY FOR THE " BIG BOY" BEDS, BUT I GUESS I BETTER GET READY!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stanley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stanley Family said...

Love the new pics! Glad to hear the good news from the doctor about Austin! How is the potty training going? I see the boys in their big boy underwear!

Ashley Trammell said...

That is so funny about the jewelry. Brady will get in my stuff and Adam loses it. He also sits up on the counter while I do my makeup so he knows exactly what goes where. What do they expect us to do with them all day though when we have to get ready. Glad to hear someone elses child does that though.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everything is okay with Austin!

We had to get a crib tent (one step ahead) for Warren- it is wonderful! I am sooooo not ready for a big boy bed at this age!

Tyler feels the same way about girly stuff. Benjamin (4) tries to put on my makeup. :)