Tuesday, April 08, 2008

AUSTIN WAS LOOKING FOR DADDY AND AIDEN WAS BEING SILLY!


I DROVE RJ'S TRUCK THIS MORNING TO MY LAST DAY OF ORIENTATION AND AUSTIN SAW IT OUTSIDE AND THOUGHT HIS DADDY WAS HOME. IT WAS SWEET AND DADDY DID GET HOME SHORTLY AFTER AND HE WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE HIM! HE IS DEFINETLY A DADDY'S BOY!

THE BOY'S GOT TO SPEND HALF A DAY WITH THEIR PAW PAW WHILE I WAS GONE THIS MORNING AND I KNOW THEY HAD A BALL! HE EVEN TOOK THEM TO THE STORE DOWN THE RODE WHERE ALL THE MEN HANG OUT AND I'M SURE THEY WERE ALL OVER THAT PLACE! THANK YOU PAW PAW FOR WATCHING THE LIL' STINKERS!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Jen? Question for you: Do you ever go to CF huband's blog, linked on Jennifer Willis'? The wife, is off her vent and now breathing with O2. What does that mean? What is a vent and what does it do? How is it inserted into her? I tried to google but could not find anything. I figured you would know......:)

Thanks,
Jen

Unknown said...

Wow! That was fast!! :) Thanks so much for the clarification....I was pretty clear on the O2, I just did not know how they actually gave it to her and the vent....oh my...i did not realize it was like that. Again, thanks for clarifying, it was driving me nuts. Yall need to come down soon!!!! :) Hope all is well.....

Love,
Jen

Brandi said...

Hey Jen! Those boys are too cute! We missed you at the shower, but I understand how everything happens on the same weekend. I hope to get some pictures up soon, but have to wait on other to provide the pictures! I'm glad you found my blog though, I haven't had much time to figure all this stuff out yet.