Friday, April 11, 2008

UPDATE ON THE BOYS'!!


WE HAVE MADE IT THROUGH A BUSY WEEK AND I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THE VIRUS'S, BUT AUSTIN IS RUNNING FEVER AGAIN TONIGHT. HE STARTED EARLIER AND STILL HAS IT. WE ARE DOING THE TYLENOL AND MOTRIN AGAIN, BUT I'M KINDA OF WORRIED NOW. HE HAD THE LAST FEVER FOR OVER A WEEK AND NOW AGAIN. I'M HOPING THAT HE WILL BE BETTER TOMMORROW AND MABEY IT'S JUST HIS TEETH OR SOMETHING. DR. HARDWICK SAYS, THEY DON'T RUN HIGH TEMPS WITH TEETH THOUGH, SO WE WILL SEE. THEY BOTH STILL HAVE RUNNY NOSES,BUT OTHER THAN THAT THEY ACT FINE. PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM AND PRAY AIDEN DOESN'T CATCH IT AGAIN TOO! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON! I ALSO HAVE MORE VIDEOS TO POST AND WILL TRY TO GET THEM ON HERE TONIGHT. THEY WILL BE ON THE SIDEBAR, SO CHECK THEM OUT!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Freddie said...

Your guys are getting so big...I have a question/favor to ask. When you refer to Children's, is that the Children's hospital at UAB? I have a friend whose 5 month old was being flown by jet there this morning b/c she has Tetrology of Fallot (sp??). I have some questions. Can you email me at elisahemmert@gulftel.com?

Unknown said...

you made me laugh! :) Of course you can go!!! :) They have a 40,000 sf spa that i am sure you would love!!

The Rice Family said...

glad we got to see you guys too! morgan loves aiden and austin. she has talked about them all day! jacob enjoyed being there too! the last time we came jacob told me he wanted to come there every sunday! hope yall had a great day!