Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BEACH PICTURES


WELL, I TRIED TO GET SOME CUTE PICTURES OF THE BOY'S ON THE BEACH BEFORE WE LEFT, BUT IT WAS A HORRIBLE DAY FOR PICTURES. THERE WAS A STORM BLOWING IN AND THE WIND WAS CRAZY! YOU CAN TELL BY THEIR CRAZY HAIR AND THE DARK SKY IN THE BACKGROUND. OH WELL, I WILL JUST HAVE TO TRY NEXT TIME! I THOUGHT SOME OF THEM TURNED OUT CUTE ANYWAYS!

I AM DONE WITH THE BEACH PICTURES NOW,BUT WE WENT TO THE ZOO TODAY SO I HAVE TO GET THEM POSTED. AUSTIN ALSO WENT TO THE GI DOCTOR FOR HIS CHECK UP AND HE HAS GAINED SOME WEIGHT! HE IS NOW UP TO 24 LBS, BUT THE BAD NEWS IS THAT HE STILL THROWS UP SOME. DR. MESTRE CHANGED HIS MEDICINE TO SOMETHING EVEN STRONGER. IT IS A MEDICINE THAT THEY GIVE CELEBRAL PALSY PATIENTS TO HELP TIGHTEN THEIR ESOPHAGUS MUSCLES. WE WILL TRY THIS FOR 2 WEEKS AND CALL BACK. IF HE IS STILL THROWING UP THEN HE WANTS TO DO SOME INVASIVE TESTS TO GO IN AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE GOING ON AND HOW BAD THE ACID IS THAT IS CAUSING HIS REFLUX. I HOPE AND PRAY THIS MEDICINE HELPS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIM GO THROUGH ALL OF THESE TEST IF HE DOESN'T HAVE TO. I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED.

WE ARE OFF TO NEW ORLEANS ON FRIDAY FOR THE WEEKEND AND THE BOY'S ARE STAYING HERE WITH GI GI AND PAW PAW. PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS AS WE TRAVEL. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

The Spencer Family said...

I love these pics! The black & white is my favorite. If you ask me the more natural they are, the better the picture. You are becoming quite the photographer!

See you in 2 days!

Anonymous said...

All of your pictures look sooo good! What type of camera do you use??

Kim said...

LOVE all the new pics! It looks like you all had a great time!

karen richardson said...

Love the beach pics - absoltuely precious. Your boys are VERY photogenic and so handsome! I'm sorry you're still struggling with the reflux. It is so hard to see our babies with any type of health issue/concern. My twins were close in weight at birth (6.11# and 7.2#) but Bryce has weighed anywhere from 1.5 - 2# more than Drew. At their 2 year appt. Drew weighed 25# and Bryce weighed 26#.