Sunday, September 28, 2008

20 WEEKS!


BABY BOY IS GROWING AT FULL SPEED NOW DAYS!! HE IS ALSO MOVING AROUND AND KICKING ME ALL THE TIME AND I LOVE IT! I CAN NOT BELIEVE I AM HALFWAY THROUGH THIS PREGNANCY! IT IS FLYING BY AND OUR BABY BOY WILL BE HERE SOON! WE STILL HAVE NOT DECIDED ON A NAME FOR SURE, BUT HOPEFULLY SOON! I WANT TO GET THE BOYS USED TO HEARING HIS NAME AND CALLING HIM BY IT INSTEAD OF JUST BABY! THEY LOVE TO KISS MY BELLY AND KNOW THAT MOMMY HAS A BABY IN HER BELLY, BUT I DONT THINK THEY WILL REALLY UNDERSTAND UNTIL HE GETS HERE! THEN I AM SURE WE WILL HAVE SOME ADJUSTING TO DO, BUT I KNOW THEY WILL BE GREAT BIG BROTHERS!

I AM TAKING THEY BOYS TO SEE ELMO TODAY BY MYSELF WITH SOME FRIENDS WHILE DADDY IS WORKING, SO PRAY I DONT LOOSE ONE OF THOSE WILD BOYS AT THE BJCC! JUST KIDDING, THEY WILL HAVE THE MONKEYS ON THEIR BACKS TO BE SURE! I WILL TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES AND POST THOSE SOON!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute little belly!!! I can't wait to hear what the name will be!!

Jamie said...

Aww you look so cute!

Keri said...

I found your blog through a friend of a friend that lives in Jackson, MS. I love seeing pictures of your precious boys and congrats on boy #3! I live in B'ham too, and keep thinking I'll run into you one day.

Jennifer and Mark Kiel said...

Hey! I used to work with your mom in the ER and then in PACU while you were at TCH.....Anyway, I think I saw you at the AU game Saturday in the upper deck!! I was the one leaving a little before half time with my 2 yr old daughter (in the cheerleader outfit). Good to see you and you look great! I do keep up with your blog and always look forward to the great pics! Jennifer (Barrett) Kiel

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

You look so darn cute!! I can't believe you are already half way through it! Be sure to let us know when you decide on a name!

Angela said...

This has nothing to do with your post just something I wanted to talk to you about with one of your boys having the gastro problem. I have been experiencing some issues with my little boy and i wanted to talk to you and see if it could remotely be the same thing. We 2 go to Dr. Morris's office. Can you email me at areno@proassurance.com. Just so you don't think Im some crazy person I'm friends with April Stell and you use to work with my sister, Leslie Cater in Gardendale.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I cant believe you have a little baby bump! Thats new from the last time I saw you, You are just so darn cute! I miss you. We need to get together soon :) The kickin 24/7 shirt is just to cute too!