Sunday, October 26, 2008

GROWING BELLY AND BEDDING!


SO, AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE COLLAGE OF PICTURES THE BELLY IS GROWING VERY FAST!! I AM FEELING GREAT,JUST WISH THAT BURST OF ENERGY I HAD FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS WOULD COME BACK! MABEY IT IS THE WEATHER THAT HAS GOTTEN ME SO SLUGGISH AND TIRED,BUT I HAVE GOT TO GET BUSY ON THE NURSERY! HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE BEDDING THAT I ORDERED. I WANTED SOMETHING VERY BABYISH BECAUSE I LEARNED REAL QUICK WITH THE BOYS THAT THEY ARE NOT BABIES FOR LONG. SO I WANT TO KEEP THIS BABY A BABY AS LONG AS I CAN. I HOPE THAT I LOVE IT AS MUCH IN PERSON WHEN IT GETS HERE, SO I DO NOT HAVE TO SEND IT BACK AND START OVER:)! I WILL BE SURE TO POST PICTURES WHEN WE GET EVERYTHING PUT TOGETHER!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute bedding...it looks comfy!!

Mandy said...

I'm so excited for ya'll! I know you are ready for him to be here. Those Halloween costumes are so cute and hilarious. I love it!

Mandy T.

p.s. What is your mom's home and email address?? I tried emailing her, but don't know if I'm sending it to the right address...

The Cotton Family said...

omg, you have grown. have you picked out a name yet, or is it going to be a surprise? the bedding is so cute!

Anonymous said...

The nursery things are really sweet. Enjoy them. Anything I can do for you? Mamaw
Yeah, no name yet?

Buger, Rachel, & Brady Cole said...

your belly is growing, but it looks cute as ever. that's just what you're supposed to do. the bedding is adorable!!!!!!!

Haley said...

I love all the bedding- Too Cute! You have a little bump, I love it!!!! The boys Halloween costumes are sooo cute! We need to have dinner soon!I miss you!

Dal and Kim said...

Your baby bump is too cute!! And I love the bedding too! Can't wait to hear what his name will be!

Anonymous said...

That belly is looking SO cute!! I Love it!! The bedding is so cute too! It is going to look so good with the furniture! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Love Always...
Jake and Kristy