Saturday, December 20, 2008

32 WEEKS!

WELL THIS IS THE WEEK THAT I HAD THE BOYS, 32 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS TO BE EXACT! LET'S KEEP PRAYING THAT I MAKE IT A COUPLE OF MORE WEEKS WITH THIS ONE! I WAS LOOKING BACK AT SOME OF THE BOYS HOSPITAL PICTURES AND DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN. IT BRAKES MY HEART TO EVEN LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES AND SEE HOW SICK AND HELPLESS THEY WERE. I AM DOING OKAY RIGHT NOW, STILL HAVING CONTRACTIONS, BUT THE MEDICINE IS HELPING. WE GO BACK ON MONDAY, SO I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL THEN. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR US!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Turner Family said...

Hey Jenn,
I am tagging you, sorry if you have already done this if not check out my blog to see what to do. You look so cute hope you are feeling good and keep that baby in there just a little longer. Hope yall have a wonderful Christmas.
Leann

Nicole said...

Awwww! You look so cute! Praying for little man to bake for a few more weeks.

Stephanie said...

praying for you and your little man... God is good all the time..
merry christmas.