Tuesday, December 02, 2008

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!


THESE TWO ARE ALWAYS UP TO SOMETHING. I WALKED IN THEIR ROOM THE OTHER DAY TO FIND THIS AND HAD TO GET A PICTURE TO SHOW THEM ONE OF THESE DAYS!! THIS MORNING THEY GOT UP AND I WAS IN THEIR ROOM PICKING OUT THEIR SCHOOL CLOTHES AND WHEN I WALKED BACK INTO THE LIVING ROOM THEY WERE OPENING THE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! I GUESS THEY THOUGHT SANTA HAD CAME SINCE THOSE PRESENTS WERE NOT UNDER THE TREE WHEN THEY WENT TO SLEEP! I AM SURE THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME THAT THAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE CHRISTMAS GETS HERE!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

That is hilarious! UGH! They are going to be so embarassed when you show these to their girlfriends one day! Too funny!
And that very reason is why I'm not putting any presents under the tree!

karen richardson said...

I was planning on wrapping their gifts and putting them under the tree this week - maybe I'll start with just one???

Love the naked bun pics!