Friday, February 20, 2009

1 WEEK OLD!!


SORRY, JUST COULD NOT RESIST HAVING ALITTLE FUN TO CELEBRATE JAX'S 1 WEEK BIRTHDAY IN HIS BIRTHDAY SUIT:)!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN A WEEK SINCE GOD BLESSED US WITH ANOTHER PERFECT BABY BOY! I JUST LOOK AT ALL THREE OF THEM AND THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE! I COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER BABY AND I AM JUST TRYING TO ENJOY EVERY LITTLE SECOND WITH THEM ALL BECAUSE I KNOW HOW FAST THE TIME FLIES BY!

I STILL HAVE LOTS OF CATCHING UP TO DO, BUT HAD TO POST HIS ONE WEEK OLD PHOTO SHOOT!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

*Staci* said...

God love him!! He is sooooo cute. I am just sitting up here at work looking at these pictures, and I love them! It's making me get so excited about our new addition....even though it will be a while before the little guy/gal gets here. You look great, and I'm glad the boys are doing so good with baby Jax. He is adorable...I can't wait to meet him!

Melissa Irvin said...

Those are just the sweetest pictures! He is a doll! I know you are loving it! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Too Sweet Jenn!! I love them!!
-Kristy

The Covin's said...

Yes the time does fly by. I can't believe my little baby is already three weeks old. Jax looks so cute and alert in these pictures.