Tuesday, February 03, 2009

LAST DOCTORS VISIT!!!

TODAY WAS OUR LAST OB APPOINTMENT!!! I LOST 5 OF THE 8 LBS THAT I GAINED LAST WEEK,BUT NOTHING ELSE HAD CHANGED. SHE SAID IT WAS UP TO ME IF WE CAME BACK IN A WEEK OR WE COULD JUST COME IN ON FRIDAY TO HAVE THE BABY!! SO WE WILL JUST BE AT THE HOSPITAL AT 5:00 AM ON FEBRUARY 13TH AND THE C- SECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR 7:00 AM. I CANT BELIEVE IT IS ALMOST OVER. THIS PREGNANCY HAS FLOWN BYE, BUT I HAVE A FEELING THIS LAST WEEK IS GOING TO GO BYE SO SLOW!! I HOPE TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH THE BOYS AND GET ALL OF OUR LAST MINUTE BABY THINGS DONE. WE STILL HAVE A PICTURE TO HANG IN THE NURSERY AND NEED TO GET THE CAR SEAT PUT IN,BUT PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE IS DONE! OF COURSE I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL IF ANYTHING CAHNGES,BUT FOR NOW THAT IS IT! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND I HOPE TO GET SOME VIDEOS ON HERE SOON TOO!

4 comments:

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

hey stranger!! You look so cute pregnant!!!! time has flown by!! Good luck with the new lil' man. I know the boys will be excited!! WHats his name?????? I have been looking at everyones blog but just hadnt posted any till today so I am slowly playing catch up!! talk to you soon.

LaNaye

The Spencer Family said...

I am so excited for y'all & I can't wait to meet your little boy!! I will keep you in my prayers for a great delivery!

Kim said...

I know you all are so excited, enjoy this next week with your boys! You and baby boy will be in my prayers over these next days. I can't wait to meet him and hear what his name is!!

Stephanie Drew said...

yay! i've been out of the 'blog world' for a while and i was afraid i missed it! praying for you this week!