Friday, May 08, 2009

TRYING TO CATCH UP!

I AM FINISHED WITH OUR BEACH TRIP, SO NOW I CAN HOPEFULLY CATCH BACK UP. I JUST LIKE TO KEEP ALL THE PICTURES IN ORDER AND TRY TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING BECAUSE FOR NOW THIS IS THE BOYS BABY BOOK/SCRAPBOOK. MAY BE WHEN THEY ALL TURN 30 I CAN START ON THE REAL THING:)!

ON ANOTHER NOTE, JAX HAS HIS FIRST EAR INFECTION AND HE IS MISERABLE. HE STARTED RUNNING FEVER YESTERDAY AND WAS UP ALL NIGHT SCREAMING. WHEN I CHECKED HIS TEMP AT 6:00 AM IT WAS 103. SO I CALLED AND WE WENT TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE FIRST THING THIS MORNING AND SURE ENOUGH HIS RIGHT EAR IS VERY INFECTED. WE HAVE ANTIBIOTICS AND ARE DOING TYLENOL AND MOTRIN TO HELP KEEP HIM HAPPY. HE IS STILL PRETTY MISERABLE AND IT JUST BREAKS MY HEART. HOPEFULLY, THE MEDICINE WILL KICK IN SOON AND HE WILL FEEL BETTER!

I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON, BUT FOR NOW SAY A PRAYER FOR JAX!

1 comment:

Melissa Irvin said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time at the beach!
If you go to this website: http://www.blurb.com/ you can turn your blogspot into a book. You just design the book on the site and then I believe you can copy everything from your blog onto the site and it puts everything in a book. I started one a while back, but haven't finished. Just thought I'd let you know about that, you may even have already heard about it! Hope Jax gets to feeling better soon!