Tuesday, June 16, 2009

THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!!!!


RJ SAID THIS IS WHAT HE HAD IN MIND WHEN HE WAS THINKING OF A LAKE HOUSE!! I HAVE TO AGREE! THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WATCHING THE SUNSET OVER THE LAKE WITH YOUR FAMILY! I THANK GOD FOR BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS LIKE THIS AND FOR MY LIFE!

WE ARE HEADED BACK DOWN TOMMORROW TO WORK AND HOPEFULLY PLAY ALITTLE MORE THAN WE DID LAST WEEKEND. WE ARE GETTING INTERNET SERVICE DOWN THERE FOR THE SUMMER, SO MABEY I WILL BE ABLE TO CATCH UP AND STAY CAUGHT UP WITH MY PICTURES! I STILL HAVE MORE TO POST FROM THE HOSPITAL WITH AUSTIN AND JAX'S 4 MONTH SHOOT WITH HIS LAMB CHAIR, SO MABEY I CAN GET THAT DONE SOON!! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE GREAT WEEK AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS. AUSTIN IS FEELING GREAT AND PRETTY MUCH BACK TO HIS OLD SELF! I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL ON THE BIOPSY RESULTS AS SOON AS WE HEAR SOMETHING ON MONDAY.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Trammell said...

Love these pics. We actually just bought a lake house also. My whole family went in so it is all of ours but we are trying to get it furnished and all now so I haven't posted any pics yet. Your house looks pretty though! The kids have loved it so far and it looks like yours liked it also.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I love taking pics of him! Now I want another one so I can take pics of them together:) Congrats on your new lake house! I know you are so excited! The pics are beautiful! The boys will remember so many fun times, that is so special! Have a great week!