Thursday, July 09, 2009

LIKE MY NEW PIECE OF FURNITURE?


SO, I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT WAKE BOARDING AND WISHING WE HAD ONE SINCE WE GOT THE HOUSE. I AM NOT GOOD AT ALL AND CAN SOMETIMES GET UP AND ONCE I GET UP I JUST HANG ON,BUT I LOVE IT. I LOVE THE CHALLENGE OF IT AND BUSTING MY BOOTY WHILE TRYING TO GET UP. I GUESS EVERYONE ELSE IS REALLY WANTING TO SEE ME BUST MY BOOTY BECAUSE THEY ALL LOADED UP AND WENT TO THE MARINA TO GET ONE. I TOLD RJ I COULD BUY SOMETHING FOR THE HOUSE INSTEAD OF THIS,BUT THAT WOULD NOT BE AS MUCH FUN. IT IS THE LAKE AND WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN, SO WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH FUN IT IS AFTER I WAKE UP AND CANNOT WALK. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO TRY IT OUT YET, BECAUSE WE DID NOT HAVE A SKI ROPE ON SUNDAY AND RJ COULD NOT PULL ME BY HIMSELF WITH THREE KIDS IN THE BOAT MONDAY OR TUESDAY, SO WE WILL SEE HOW IT GOES TOMORROW! SINCE WE DID NOT HAVE THE SKI ROPE CARRIE AND I LET WILD PAW PAW DRAG US IN THE INTERTUBE WHILE THE BOYS WATCHED. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY. MABEY WE WILL GET THEM IN THERE NEXT,BUT I THINK PAW PAW WILL HAVE TO SLOW IT DOWN A BIT FOR THEM!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, I tried the wakeboard for the very first time last weekend and let's just say, I was not so successful. I hope to have better luck the next time :)

Goldilocks said...

My dad has a wakeboard and wakeboarding boat. I have been wakeboarding for about 3 years now and I love it. I have busted more than a few times but I just get back up and keep going and wait for the next time I bust. About all I can do is cross the wakes and I actually tried jumping last summer but I only got in the air about 2 inches. But it felt like 2 feet. I know you will enjoy that board way more than any piece of furniture you would have bought!