Sunday, December 20, 2009

HEADED FOR TROUBLE!!!


OUR POOR TREE!WE WILL BE LUCKY IF IT MAKES IT TO CHRISTMAS DAY, BETWEEN JAX GRABBING ALL THE ORNAMENTS OFF AND THEN THE BOYS PUTTING THEM BACK ON USUALLY 5 ORANMENTS TO ONE BRANCH:)! WHO KNOW HOW MUCH LONGET IT WILL LAST. NOT TO MENTION AIDEN LIKES TO FLY HIS MONSTER TRUCKS UP IN IT AND THEN THE BOWS, WELL, LETS JUST SAY DONT EXPECT TO HAVE A BOW ON YOU PRESENT THIS YEAR:)! I JUST LAUGH, BECAUSE REALLY IT IS THEIR TREE, SO THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH IT. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE MY OWN SPECIAL PRETTY TREES,BUT UNTIL THEN I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME FIXING THIS ONE OR GETTING ON TO THEM ALL DAY ABOUT TOUCHING IT! LIFE IS TO SHORT AND CHRISTMAS IS NOT ABOUT THE TREE OR PRESENTS UP UNDER IT, ANYWAYS:)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pope Family said...

I agree with you completely about letting them play with the tree and life is tooo short to get onto them all day - i bought the unshatterable ornaments so and didn't put anything else on it. One day I will have my pretty tree also, but until that day I can live with the girls playing with their "basketballs" off of the tree:)