Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hoping for a good start to spring break!

All I can say is that I am glad my baby boys are feeling better! I think Jax is almost over his stomach bug that he has had since last Sunday! Aiden's asthma is under control now that we have steroids and Austin has just been working hard and staying away:)! We have been at the lake since Friday and were planning on driving back today for church, but daddy had to head out if town last minute for work and baby boy was still sick. I think he his better and we are looking forward to starting the spring break off to a fresh new start in the morning!

I am way behind on picture updates, but when it rains at home my computer does not work well. So, I will have lots of updating to do when we get home. We do not have any plans just going to enjoy not having to be anywhere at anytime and I am sure we will find something fun to do;)! I hope you all are well and if you are on spring break too enjoy! Just wish it would warm up a bit!

1 comment:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

I am glad the boys are doing better.. Have a great Spring Break!