Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful mother's day! I know I did and I am so blessed to have three special boys and an amazing husband that made my day extra special. Just to wake up to their faces makes my day. This morning they made breakfast for me and then could not wait to give me my presents! They love to give presents and i have to say this was probably the best mother's day so far! They are all special but this year I got a calendar filled with special pictures of me and my boys! Then daddy got me a new camera because my small camera was worn out and broken, I have no idea why:)! And then I got my very own pink fishing rod to fish with my boys:)! My biggest mother's day gift is coming in a few weeks and it is a trip to the beach to do family photos on the beach with Mrs. Kim(www.sharitphotos.com) I have always wanted beach pictures of my boys and I know they will be awesome! We had a special day at church with a special slide show and song from an amazing friend that worked so hard on it for us all and it meant so much. Then we had lunch with Mi Mi, Paw Paw, My Gi Gi and Grandaddy, and then spent the afternoon at the lake with Mi Mi and Paw Paw while daddy helped Paw Paw. Mi Mi and I were fully entertained with the boys and I have tons of pictures to update,but am sad to say my computer is down with a virus. Hopefully my wonderful hubby will have it up and running soon! Until then I will just take pictures and play catch up!

Happy Mother's Day to you all and I have to thank God for my mother because I would not be the woman or mom that I am today if it was not for her and the examples she has set for me over the years and continues to set for me today. There are not enough words to describe the woman she is to me and to many others and I thank her for that. I thank God for allowing me to be a mommy to my three special boys and I pray I am the best mother that I can be and teach them about God and to love Him and serve Him with their whole hearts and to put Him first in all that they do. I remember that was the best advice my mother gave me and it was in a card she gave me when I was a teenager and it was to put God first and now that I am where I am in my life I finally realize that if you do just that He will take care of the rest! Happy Mother's Day to you all and may God bless you all today and always!

No comments: