Sunday, July 25, 2010

WATCH OUT AUSTIN:)!


JAXSON HAS DISCOVERED THE GUITAR AND HE LOVES IT! WE WERE JAMMING OUT THE OTHER MORNING AFTER BREAKFAST WHILE I CLEANED THE KITCHEN AND JAX RAN AND FOUND THE GUITAR AND HAD IT AROUND HIS NECK WEHN HE WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN. HE EVEN STARTED TAPPING HIS FOOT LIKE AUSTIN DOES. IT WAS HILARIOUS AND MADE MY DAY. YES, HE HAS ON FLIP FLOPS WITH HIS JAMMIE'S. I WAS CHANGING HIS DIAPER WHEN HE WOKE UP AND HE SAW HIS SHOES AND WANTED THEM ON, SO I PUT THEM ON. NEVER A DULL MOMENT AROUND HERE:)! I LOVE IT AND AM SO BLESSED TO CAPTURE ALL THESE MEMORIES WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!!

MORE FUN UPDATES TO COME OF MY BOYS "SKYING" ON THEIR NEW SKY TRAINER!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nana said...

Hi...I enjoy your boys too! They are really cute little ones and I adore how you adore them!!!! They are truly blessed to have you and their daddy as such loving and FUN parents. I need to ask a question of you...I have 5 granddaughters and have a ball dressing them, however, I have one precious grandson and would love to be able to dress him "sharp" like your boys. Where do you find their cute clothes???? They are always stylin....would you share?

Annie said...

Jax looks so cute. Your house is full of musicians.