Saturday, September 25, 2010

WE WILL MISS YOU PAPAW!!!


THESE ARE JUST A FEW PICTURES OF MY PAPAW. I HAVE MORE I JUST CANNOT FUNCTION ENOUGH TO FIND THEM ALL RIGHT NOW! HE IS IN HEAVEN NOW AND EVEN THOUGH WE WILL MISS HIM WE KNOW WE WILL SEE HIM AGAIN SOON!

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF HIM AND MY MAMAW! MY HEART BREAKS FOR HER BUT I KNOW MY GOD WILL SEE HER THROUGH THIS ONE DAY AT A TIME. TO SEE THE LOVE THAT SHE HAD FOR HIM MAKES MY HEART SMILE. I LOVE THEM BOTH DEARLY AND I AM SO THANKFUL MY PAPAW WAS ABLE TO MEET ALL MY BABY BOYS! THE LAST PICTURE HIS OF HIM AND MY DAD THIS PAST FOURTH OF JULY. WE WERE ABLE TO SEE HIM ONE LAST TIME AFTER THAT BEFORE HE GOT SICK, SO I THANK GOD FOR THOSE SPECIAL DAYS.





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I know you are going through a difficult time right now & wanted you to know you & your family are in my prayers!

Goldilocks said...

I know this is a tough time for you and our family. I am sending you good wishes and lots of prayers.

Breanne Boone said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! Please have RJ let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the boys!

Shelly Powers said...

so sorry to hear about your families loss... praying for comfort in tough times! xoxo

Annie said...

I'm so sorry, Jen! My prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs!!!