Sunday, October 17, 2010

DON'T WORRY.......

JAX WAS NOT IN THE STROLLER WHEN THIS HAPPENED,BUT SOMEHOW I MANAGED TO RUN THIS POOR THING OVER:)! I PUT JAX IN HIS CAR SEAT AFTER OUR LOVELY STROLL AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE THE BOYS GO TO SCHOOL AND THEN COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PUT THE STROLLER UP. I BACKED UP AND THOUGHT I HAD HIT A CAR OR SOMETHING, THEN IT DAWNED ON ME I HAD HIT THE STROLLER. GOOD THING IT WAS ONE OF THE CHEAP ONES! SO, TO ALL YOU OTHER MOMS OUT THERE THAT DO STUFF LIKE THIS DON'T WORRY IT IS NORMAL.......OR AM I THE ONLY ONE:)??????
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Impressive. :)

I have yet to run over a stroller...but I did get in the car one time at the Birmingham Zoo and drive off with the stroller just sitting in the parking space next to me. The next day I became convinced that someone had stollen the stroller...it took a full 24-48 hours before it dawned on me that I could have possibly left it somewhere.

That was after having my first child...my brain has completely gone mad after my second child...so,it's not just you...Mommy brains just don't work like pre-Mommy brains!

*Staci* said...

You are not alone Jenn! I haven't gotten a stroller yet either, but I do run over our garbage can at least once a month!! I'm doing good to get the kids in the car these days!! All you can do is just laugh at yourself...I have to, to keep from going absolutely nuts!