Sunday, May 29, 2011

Busy Bee's!

We have been some busy Bee's and as you can see I am way behind on the blog. We have finished up tee ball and pre-school. The boys will start big boy school next year and they are pumped. Mom on the other hand not so much. I don't think it has hit me yet because I was sick when they had to register so RJ did that for me. I am glad because I got teary eyed just saying goodbye to their teachers this year and listening to them talk about how good the boys were and how much they would miss them. We loved Hilltop Montessori and everything about it, but think we should give them shot at public school.

They actually finished up on Tuesday because we went to Tampa for RJ's grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. We celebrated that on Thursday night and then left right after for our drive to the lake. We have been here relaxing and playing and will come home on Tuesday. So, until then I hope you all have a safe and fun Memorial day and I will update soon with all the pictures I have:)!

No comments: